Experience the Benefits of Connected Care
- Wide range of workflows can be customized to meet your facility’s needs
- Acts as a backup data repository with access to vital signs when the EMR is down
- Interfaces using industry-standard methods—like HL7®—to provide accurate results
- Provides bidirectional patient identification to help reduce errors
- Uses flexible HL7 and ADT interfaces for patient demographics
- Helps you accurately identify patients using barcode-driven processes for improved safety
- Enables wired and wireless connectivity
The Connex® Electronic Vitals Documentation (EVD) System brings together Connex Vitals Management Software and your Connex Vital Signs Monitor into one solution.
With EMR connectivity, you can automate vitals capture and documentation to help eliminate transcription errors, improve efficiency and protect your patients. We're here to help you stay connected to the vital data you need, when you need it.
What's Vital to You?
Got a Minute?
Education & Documentation
Get in the know to get the most value out of your solution.
Welch Allyn Connex Electronic Vitals Documentation System
Help Save Time Collecting and Documenting Vitals with the Welch Allyn Connex Electronic Vitals Documentation System
Welch Allyn Connex Clinical Surveillance System
Helping to Improve Patient Care with Connected Vitals at Heart Hospital
Giving Nurses the Gift of Time at Lafayette General Medical Center
A Nurse's Perspective: The Benefits of Electronic Vital Signs Documentation with Welch Allyn
Connex and Acuity Network Installation Best Practices , User Manual
Connex and Cisco Installation Best Practices, Radio software version 3.00.01 and later, Installation Guide
Connex Installation Best Practices Overview, Radio software version 3.00.01 and later, Installation Guide
Connex and Aruba Installation Best Practices, Radio software version 3.00.01 and later, Installation Guide